Eusebio, Enrico C. Jr., S.J., J.C.D.
Loyola House of Studies
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Tel. +63 (02) 426-6101 to 04
Office: +63 (02) 426-6430 ext. 3604
- Canon Law I and II
- Ad Audiendas Confessiones
- Introduction to Pastoral Methods
- Italian Language I and II
Areas of Interest
Catechesis and Religious Education especially the history of catechetical legislation in the Church
- Bachelor of Arts in Pre-Divinity, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City
- Master of Arts in Theology, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City
- Baccalaureate in Sacred Theology, Loyola School of Theology, Quezon City
- Licentiate in Canon Law, Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome
- Doctorate in Canon Law, Pontifical Salesian University, Rome
Research and Publications
- To Unite All Things in Christ: Eucharistic Grace as Unitive, Unpublished Masteral Thesis. Quezon City: Ateneo de Manila University, 1996.
- The Episcopal Vicar for Institutes of Consecrated Life, Unpublished Licentiate Thesis. Rome: Pontifical Gregorian University, 2004.
- The Evolution of Church Legislation on the Object and Means of Catechesis. A Historico-Juridical Study of Cann. 773 and 779 With Special Reference to Philippine Catechesis, Doctoral Dissertation. Rome: Pontifical Salesian University, 2009.
- “The Evolution of Christus Dominus and of Its Teaching on the Catechetical Duty of Bishops.” LANDAS Journal of Loyola School of Theology 23, no. 2 (2009): 39-66.
- “The Priest as Catechist”. Timon 10 (2010-2011): 7-14.
- “The Object and Means of Catechesis According to Contemporary Philippine Catechetical Magisterium.” EAPI Review 48, no. 3 (2011): 258-281.
- “Integral Faith Formation: Some Concrete Initiatives of the Philippine Church.” EAPI Review 48, no. 4 (2011): 366-388.
- “Integrated Catechesis: The Redaction History of Cann. 773 and 779 of the 1983 Code of Canon Law”, Philippiniana Sacra 48, no. 143 (January-April 2013): 53-76.
- “La catechesi integrata nella legislazione della Chiesa e sue implicanze teologico-giuridiche”, Salesianum 77 (2015): 613-631.
- “The Restoration of the Catechumenate: Some Voices from the Peripheries in the Redaction of Ad Gentes 14”, LANDAS Journal of Loyola School of Theology 30, no. 2 (2016): 31-69.
- “L’oggetto e i mezzi della catechesi nel Codice di Diritto Canonico del 1917”. In Iustitiam persequere (Deut 16,20). Contributi del Codice Pio-Benedettino alla disciplina ecclesiastica, a cura di J. Pudumai Doss, 213-247. Roma: Pontificia Universita’ Salesiana, 2017.
- “L’evoluzione del Christus Dominus e del suo insegnamento sul dovere catechistico dei Vescovi”, Salesianum 80 (2018) 675-699.
- “The First Four Hundred Years of Catechesis”, Landas 34:2 (2020) 1-22.