Genilo, Eric Marcelo, S.J., S.T.D.
San Jose Seminary
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Office: +63 (02) 426-6430 ext. 3615
- Overview of Moral Theology
- Fundamental Moral Theology
- Christian Social Ethics
- Medical/Sexual Ethics
- Just War Theory
- Moral Comprehensives Review and Exam
- Ad Audiendas Confessiones Review and Exam
Areas of Interest
- Fundamental Moral Theology,
- Sexual Ethics
- Development of Moral Doctrine
- Moral Principles
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City
- Bachelor in Sacred Theology, Loyola School of Theology, Quezon City
- Master of Arts in Theology, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City
- Licentiate in Sacred Theology, Weston Jesuit School of Theology, Massachusetts
- Doctorate in Sacred Theology, Weston Jesuit School of Theology, Massachusetts
Research and Publications
- John Cuthbert Ford: Moral theologian at the end of the Manualist era, Georgetown University Press
- Ethical Perspective: Reaction Paper to presentation on Ecology and Population at the International Congress on Bioethics in Celebrating the Gospel of Life: Basic Issues in Bioethics (Book of Proceedings of the International Congress on Bioethics, Manila, December 5-7, 2005)
- Population, Birth Regulation, and the Catholic Moral Tradition in A Balancing Act: Social and Catholic Perspectives on Population and Development. Edited by Lourdes Didith Mendoza-Rivera. Manila: John J. Carroll Institute on Church and Social issues (JJCICSI) and Philippine Center for Population and Development (PCPD), 2007.
- A New Paradigm: Amending the Reproductive Health Bill in Landas Vol 23 No. 1 (2009) 114-121.
- Crossing the Line: Church Use of Political Threats Against Pro-RH Bill Legislators, in Intesect Vol 24 no. 1 (2010) 28-36.
- Integrating Faith with Morals: The Challenge of Renewing Filipino Theological Ethics in Transformative Theological Ethics: East Asian Contexts. Quezon City: Ateneo de Manila University Press: 2010. pp. 9-27.
- Talking Points for Dialogue on the Reproductive Health Bill, co-author with Fr. John Carroll S.J. and Fr. Joaquin Bernas, SJ
- The Role of Moral Theology in Formation for Ministry in Saengtham Journal Vol. 35 no. 4 (2011) 1-9
- Bishops and the Reproductive Health Bill, in Concilium (2014/2) 125-130.