Natividad, Ma. Lucia, Ph.D.
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Tel. +63 (02) 426-6001 ext. 5370
- Effective Methodology in Catechesis
- Basics in the Renewal of Religious Education
- Practical Theology
- New Support for a Catholic-Holistic Scripture Study
- Methods in Religious Education
- Religious Education as Instruction in the Mystery of Faith
Areas of Interest
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City
- Doctor of Philosophy in Theology, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City
Research and Publications
- Don’t Just Keep the Word (Philippine Province of the Society of Jesus, 2002).
- Old Testament Salvation History (Ateneo University Press, 1989).
- Revised Edition of the book, Old Testament Salvation History (Ateneo University Press, 2006)
- “Criticism and Justification Biblical Interpretation and Use of Scripture in Catechism of the Catholic Church.” Landas 17/1 (2003).
- Joseph L. Roche, Markus E. Locker, and Ma. Lucia C. Natividad. “The Use of Scripture in Theology and Religious Education: A Holistic Approach,” Loyola Schools Review III (2004): 3-32.
- Joseph L. Roche, S.J., Markus E. Locker, and Ma. Lucia C. Natividad. “Grounding a Holistic Approach to Scripture in ‘Practical Theology’.” Loyola Schools Review.
- “Formation Institute for Religion Educators (FIRE)” Loyola Schools Bulletin Humanities Week Edition I/6 (2005): 7.
- Sacred Scripture, Soul of Theology. Theology 121 Textbook.
- University Research Grant for SY 2005-06: Joseph L. Roche, S.J., Ma. Lucia C. Natividad and Markus-Ekkehard Locker, The Mystery of Religious Education: Foundations and Principles.
- “Discernment of Spirit and the Women of Proverbs.” Loyola Schools Review VII (2008): 102-23.