Fajardo, Christopher, A., S.T.D. cand.
San Felipe Neri Parish
Boni Ave., Poblacion, Mandaluyong City
Tel. (02) 8531 2931
- Theology of the Eucharist
- Sacraments of Initiation
Areas of Interest
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Pontificia Universita’ Urbaniana, Rome (1996)
- Baccalaureate in Sacred Theology, Loyola School of Theology, Quezon City (2010)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City (2004)
- Licentiate in Fundamental Theology, Pontificia Universita’ Gregoriana, Rome (2014)
- Master of Philosophy in Theology, University of Oxford, United Kingdom (2017)
Research and Publications
- From Suspicion to Trust: A Story of Retrieval. On the Role of Trust in Christian Theology. Thesis submitted to Pontifical Gregorian University, 2014.
- Nietzsche: A Friend or a Foe. A Response Paper to Tabea Bertrams’ paper Friedrich Nietzsche and the Question of Religious Education during the Bonn-Oxford Faculty and Graduate Symposium, 2015.
- Stein’s Evolutionary Anthropology and Its Directionality Towards the Emergence of Free and Responsible Persons. A paper presented in the 3rd International Association for the Study of the Philosophy of Edith Stein Conference, University of Vienna, 2015.
- Religious Consciousness: Battleground Between Authentic Religion and Value Delusion. A paper presented in the North American Society of Early Phenomenologist Conference, St John’s University, Manhattan, 2016.
- Edith Stein’s Christian Philosophy: On the Role of Revelation and the Essential Openness of Christianity to Mit-Denken. Thesis submitted to University of Oxford, 2016.