Gonzales, Teodulo, S.J., Ph.D.
Arrupe International Residence
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Tel. +63 (02) 426-5911
- Pastoral Psychology and Counseling
- Explorations in Individual and Family Resilience
- Pastoral Clinical Apprenticeship and Supervision
Areas of Interest
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City
- Bachelor in Sacred Theology, Loyola School of Theology, Quezon City
- Master of Arts in Theology, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City
- Master of Science in Pastoral Counseling, Loyola College, Maryland
- Doctor of Philosophy in Pastoral Counseling, Loyola College, Maryland
Research and Publications
- San Jose Retreat Manual: Gently He Leads Me, 1999.
- “Resiliency of the Filipino Wife,” Journal of the Psychology Association of the Philippines; East Asian Pastoral Review, 2004.
- San Jose Retreat Manual, 1999.
- Newsletters: Companions Along the Way, 1996-1998.
- Columnist: Family Reader Magazine, Youth Today Magazine, New Options, Facing Limits, Voice of St. Paul Official Newsletter of St. Paul the Apostle Parish,
- Leave For Home Prayerbook, 1997.
- On Fire Manual of Reading (Integrating Sexuality and Spirituality), 1996.
- Life’s Directions Manual of Readings, 1995.
- Pagbubuo ng Sarili (Personal Integration), Intersect Magazine, 1993.
- Co-Author, Counseling for the Poor, 1989.