Rondain, Elizabeth, M.D.
Center for Family Ministries
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Tel. +63 (02) 426-4289 to 92
Assessment and Initial Intervention of Individual and Relationship Disorders
Areas of Interest
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Biology, University of the Philippines, Quezon City
- Doctor of Medicine, University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Manila
- Post-Graduate Internship, Makati Medical Center, Makati City
- Residency in Psychiatry, Makati Medical Center, Makati City
Research and Publications
- Principal Investigator, Iloperidone Phase III Study in Schizophrenic Patients ILPIII 3002. A Prospective Randomized Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Flexible Dose, Parallel Group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Iloperidone Treatment: (Dose Range 4-16 mg/day BID as compared with Haloperidol 5-25 mg/day given Daily), 1999-2000.
- Principal Investigator, Ziprasidone Intramuscular/Oral in the Treatment of Acute Exacerbation of Schizophrenic and Schizoaffective Disorder: A 4-week Open Administration Study, 2001-2002.
- Co-Investigator, Acute Depression Study/PNOS, 2002-2003.
- Principal Investigator, Lundbeck Study 99824. “Sertindole versus Risperidone Safety Outcome Study: A Randomized, Partially Blinded, Parallel-Group, Active Controlled Study”, October 2004 to April 2008.
- Principal Investigator, Lundbeck Study 10200. “A Six-Month Double Blind, Risperidone-Referenced, Flexible-Dose, Parallel-Group Extension Study of Bifeprunox in Patients with Schizophrenia”, 2004 to 2006.
- Principal Investigator, Organon and Pfizer, Inc. Study:
- A7501004. “A Phase III Randomized Placebo-Controlled, Double Blinded Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Sublingual Asenapine vs Olanzapine and Placebo in Patients with an Acute Mania Episode”.
- A7501006. “A Double Blind 9-Week Extension Study Evaluating the Safety and Maintenance of Effect of Asenapine vs Olanzapine in the Treatment of Subjects with Acute Mania”.
- A7501007. “A Double Blind 40-Week Continuation Study Evaluating the Safety and Maintenance of Effect of Asenapine vs Olanzapine in the Treatment of Subjects with Acute Mania”, January 2005-March 2007.
- Principal Investigator, Janssen Study R076477SCH3024. “An Open-Label Prospective Trial to Explore the Tolerability, Safety and Efficacy of Flexibly Dosed Paliperidone ER In Subjects with Schizophrenia”, October 2007 to May 2008.
- Co-Investigator, Lilly Study F1J-MC-B019. “A Prospective, Observational Study Comparing the Frequency of Treatment-Emergent Sexual Dysfunction over 8 Weeks in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder Treated with Either Duloxetine Hydrochloride or a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor Antidepressants and Evaluated for 6 Months”, February 2008 to present.
- Principal Investigator, Organon and Quintiles Inc. Study A7501021. “A Randomized Parallel Group, Multiple Dose, 6-Week Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacogenetics of Asenapine in Elderly Subjects with Psychosis”, August 2008 to March 2009.
- Principal Investigator, Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Study D1050231. “A Phase 3 Randomized, Placebo- and Active Comparator-Controlled, Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Two Doses of Lurasidone HCl in Acutely Psychotic Patients with Schizophrenia”, Ongoing from December 2008.